It's been a long time since I have posted....not sure if anyone even reads this but I will still keep posting just in case. My life is really....I mean really crazy right now, so I don't get time to take pics of the kids as much, write about all the cute things they are doing (and believe me they do cute things), I don't even have time to shower every day....oops! too much info :). Slade and Hendrix are growing like little weeds. Hendrix finished basketball, and got his trophy-O...as he calls it. He is swimming now and will soon start Tee Ball (which Brandon, my husband, will coach) I don't know what to do when we have more kids who start sports and such....we can hardly keep up with Hendrix.
Slade turned 1 year old on 1/21 and is in to everything. He is a climber, which Hendrix was not, and Slade is still a better sleeper than Hendrix ever was, but despite this I have a feeling we will still have more problems with his attitude than Hendrix's when they get older. We keep thinking about possibly sending Hendrix to a private preschool, but so far I am still very resistant. He is in a "pre-K" class at his daycare with a lot of structured learning time in the mornings and lots of different arts and crafts. I am just so happy with where he and Slade are right now I just can't see moving them, but sometimes Brandon gets worried because he is not reading yet....what??? He is 3 years old. I say, have fun while you still can. I mean in our family.....lets get real.....there is no way he will be able to slack off in school without reallly getting it from his Nana.
I am just trying to learn to be a good Dentist, getting ready for next year when I will be practicing, yes it has come very fast. I knew this time would fly by, and it very much has, except for Oral Pathology, which we are finishing now and can I tell you how happy I am about that!!
Brandon has had a promotion at work, and despite the economy, things are going well for him. He is still playing his guitar in a band where we live, and we are looking foward to the nice weather of summer. As all previous summers, we will spend some time fixing our 6ft tall fenced in 1/2 acre back yard......AGAIN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Hey Lauren! Of course you have folks out here who read your blog... well... at least one anyway ;) I'm glad to hear that school is going well and the boys are growing like weeds! I miss you!!!
Post a Comment