New things in our life................
1. Exams......wait that's not new..........
2. No sleep.......wait that's not new either........
3. New teeth!!!!! No no, not the ones I drill on at school.....Slade has two new top teeth coming in to match the bottom ones he has, and this time his gums are bleeding??? That never happened with Hendrix but go figure.
4. Walking!!! Okay so not really walking, more like pushing along the "walk behind" toys, but we're hoping that means Slade will walk very soon.......not because we want him to be "early", I just dont know how much longer we can carry him around all the time. He is wearing Hendrix's clothes from 18-24 months and he is 8 months, need I say more.
5. We all ran/walked in the Race for the Cure in Louisville last weekend. Slade in his stroller and the rest of us walked, but Hendrix and a friend of mine from school ran a lot of it. My class had a "team" that signed up. This was Kathlyn's second race for the cure this year......so she's like a groupy now.
6. The presidential election, can't wait until it's over so I don't have to hear all the crap any more.
7. A move to the 4 year old room at school for Hendrix!!!! What does that mean??? Absolutely nothing, but Hendrix sure is proud.
8. We will be starting Tae kwon do soon and Tball in the spring which should be fun
Other than that not much here. I am learning a lot in school and beginning to really love dentistry and all the creativity and art that really goes in to the actual hand skills of dentistry. I also love root canals and the before and after pictures of patients after changing their smile. Now I just have to figure out the business side of the whole thing, not a fun part but necessary.
Can't wait until the holidays this year now that Hendrix is at a really fun age. This weekend we are going camping with the family so I'll post pictures after.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment