Haven't had much time to write lately. To make a long story short Slade had tubes put in his ears last week.....I'm sure you can figure out the why. He feels a lot better now.....for now anyway. The nasty bug he had draining from his ears after surgery infected me and I ended up on antibiotics, and I have two exams and two quizzes this week, and Slade is on like a million meds, drops, suctioning, etc. Blah Blah Blah.....I know it's a lot of complaining but it feels good to say it all. Anyway, we are getting along great....really.....just very busy lately. Hendrix is moving up to the 4 year old "pre-K" room at school a little early because they say he is "bored in his room" which probably means he is misbehaving. Never the less, he is moving to a room with a lot more structured time which is probably good for him. Here are a few pics of Slade right before his surgery, happy as usual even with a very bad earache and some hearing loss already(reversible I am sure). Actually the Dr. that ended up doing the surgery is the husband of one of my classmates and a good friend of mine so it worked out well.

No comments:
Post a Comment