Well, finals "month" is over. Our household survived and I did well, by some miracle. We are also finishing our basement....finally!! I'ts been slow since we have done most of it ourselves. Now I will have somewhere to herd my boys. We are still not having much luck in the potty training department, although he seems to be excelling at everything else that he wants to in life. I think we will be spending his college fund on pull ups. Slade is doing well, eating more than he should and already rolling over and wanting to sit up. Here are some pics of the boys and of our basement in mid-finish. It will have an entertaining area and play room for the kids and a music room. Brandon can't wait!
Hendrix discovers performing for the camera




2 comments:
What a great performance!!! Guess he'll be musically inclined like his dad... :) Glad your finals are over!
Hendrix looks JUST LIKE YOU! Glad to see you on here. Thanks for the thoughts about our fam. We'll keep you posted.
Post a Comment