I finally found probably my favorite thing in Dentistry so far....Endodontics. Doing root canals is surprisingly fun to me, but I won't be specializing so I'll just dabble in a little endo instead of going hard core. We had Kat's first bridal shower at my house weekend before last. It turned out really fun. We actually ate outside then opened presents inside. I had asked Travis a bunch of questions that I then asked Kat....some were about her some him, to see how much they knew about each other. It was hilarious. They really do know each other very well already!

The boys are doing good. Slade has had his first illness, a cold that has lasted 2 weeks, thanks daycare!
Hendrix is an absolute mess. He has decided in the last week that he is no longer sleeping up in his bed so we are dealing with that, he has recently been caught twice spreading syrup in his hair and all over his body because according to him it makes him look like a tiger. He also has been trading socks with his friends at school on the playground. He will leave with his very nice Gymboree socks and come home with some ratty plain white boy socks. Finally after asking him, I find out he wants ratty white boy socks.............and the testosterone begins. Lastly, here is what he does when he is really bored and yes he does know better
Brandon has been playing quite a bit of guitar, and getting paid so not so bad I guess. Here is a small clip that I shot of the band messing around at a friend's party. They play all kinds of stuff, but crowd pleasers are a must at thess parties so it ends up being 80s music instead of B's favorite, the Blues.




No comments:
Post a Comment