Today was Hendrix's 4th birthday party. His actual birthday was on Thursday and he celebrated by waking up to his presents from us(a digital camera, sponge bob square pants connect 4 game, a new sponge bob shirt, and a batman wrist shooter). I made cupcakes with edible sponge bob characters on them and he took them to school for snack time. My sister was here this week because she was on spring break from school so she was able to celebrate with us.
Today we had Hendrix's birthday party at a local kids play/bouncy house/putt putt golf and skating, sugar filled crazy place where he had a sponge bob themed party with 16 of his friends. He opened presents, blew out candles, and I didn't see him the rest of the day. He was busy boucing and playing golf and arcade games. He had a blast and thought it was really cool to see his school friends on the weekend. Now, about the cake......I am very proud of the cake because I made and decorated it from scratch. It had three characters from Sponge Bob on it and it took me about 6 hours to do it. A few pics are in the slide show below. Slade was great as usual. He just sat around a little, walked around a little, and slept in my mom's arms the rest of the time. It was nice to have my mom and brandons parents along with my sister and brandons brother there for the party. I felt bad last year that we really didn't do anything special for Hendrix's birthday since Slade had just arrived, so I was glad to have this for him this year. Here are some pics from the party!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I'm impressed with your cake decorating skills!!! I never knew you were such an artist!!! Happy Birthday to Hendrix! You look great! I wish we could get together somehow! Miss ya!
Post a Comment