

So boards are over..........yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I have a week off before starting in clinic with full days of patients. Hendrix and Slade are doing great. We are looking forward to having a few cookouts this summer now that we have the basement finished and our fence almost fix
ed. I can't wait to actually enjoy a little bit of summer before we add classes back into our schedule again in August
. As stressful as seeing patients is, at least you can leave that at school at the end of the day......classes mean tests which means all day all night. Well here are some pics we took lately. I took the one of Slade sitting up at around 4 1/2 mos!




1 comment:
I love the picture of Hendrix pouting by the door. Slade is getting so big!!! I can't believe Kate's already 6 months old, time flies... I put a few recent pictures up on our blog. glad to see you made it through boards! Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment