Friday, April 25, 2008

Hello everyone! I have finally decided to do a blog due to popular demand.....ha ha, no really due to everyone else giving me the good idea. As if I need something else to keep up with, I have decided to try to use the blog and associated link at the bottom to share the happening and pictures of our family. This is my first entry. For those of you who don't want to hear of my school and kid woes, you'd best not bookmark me, because that is my life right now and probably everything I will talk about. I have finished week 2of3 weeks of finals hell thank goodness, we are finally finishing our basement.....drywall in today, hopefully carpet and bar top next week. Then we will start the arguing over what we should or shouldn't buy for the basement. The boys are growing so fast. Hendrix loves "school" and spends his days learning what 3 year olds learn in school....how to dig up worms on the playground and eat glue. His class just made green tie-dyed shirts with logos for Earth Day. Slade is such a calmer baby than Hendrix was, I guess second children have to be that way. Well, we'll just see if this works and I will try to post as often as I can.

1 comment:

The Hendersons said...

Yea! Now we can keep up with these growing babies. Hendrix is so stinkin' cute and Slade (very cute too) is growing so fast. I love the pic where he's smiling at Hendrix. Wish we could see you guys! Love!